Friday, March 13, 2009

Thoughtfull mind, helthfull life




"Love is the immortal flow of energy that nourishes, extends and
preserves. Its eternal goal is life." Smiley Blanton
"Love is the answer, but while you're waiting for the answer, sex
raises some pretty interesting questions". Woody Allen

Gramer of the day
(verb) To support by placing something beneath or against.
Synonyms: shore up
Usage: I had to prop my head up with my fist to keep from nodding off
during the boring speech.


The trouble with weather forecasting is that it's right too often for
us to ignore it and wrong too often for us to rely on it.
- Patrick Young
Laughter is the closest distance between two people.
- Victor Borge
Is sloppiness in speech caused by ignorance or apathy? I don't know
and I don't care.
- William Safire

No comments: